North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Thursday 6 November 2014

Food Review - PG Tips 'The Rich One'

Have you seen the new teas from PG?  Did you take the quiz to see if you're 'Mellow', 'Rich', 'Fresh' or 'Strong'?  I did and apparently I'm RICH!  Er.... hello, have you seen my bank account, not yours, Monkey?! LOL!!

Well, a little while passed after I took the quiz and I came home to find this 'tea chest' in my hallway, waiting my arrival.


Now, if you're like me, you get straight in there, none of this delicately unwrapping the goodness that's contained inside; No siree, I just jump straight in!  Not very 'Mellow', nor in the sophisticated realms of being 'Rich', but I found myself more of the 'Strong' type as I ripped the tape off and opened up the box to see the contents with a pair of 'Fresh' and excited eyes.

And greeting me was this lot of goodies:  A silky, smooth and decadent dressing gown in which to relax after using my Molten Brown shower gel, whilst my feet slip into my Marks & Spencer Per Una slippers as I sip my PG Tips 'Rich' tea from my delicate Royal Albert cup and saucer whilst waiting for my sparkly Essie nail polish to dry on my finger nails.


Not content to allow me to drink my tea in peace, this little cheeky chimp, Monkey, decided to have fun with the boxes of tea, initially being very well behaved and sitting nicely to have his photo taken.



He rapidly decided that that was too much effort and was soon found laying down on the job.


Before hiding behind the boxes, threatening to knock down the tower of tea and create mayhem!  Cheeky boy!


Thanks to Unilever and PG Tips for sending me my 'Rich' box; it's very much appreciated, by me (and Monkey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...