North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Thursday 6 November 2014

BBC Good Food Show, Winter, 27-30th November 2014 - NEC Birmingham

As an official BBC Good Food Show Blogger, I have three pairs of tickets to give away for the Show at the NEC in a few weeks time.



To enter is simple.  What I want you to tell me is three things from this blog post reviewing the BBC Good Food Show in Summer 2014:

1. What date did I go to the Summer 2014 show?
2. What is Paul Hollywood's favourite 'dirty food'?
3. Who arranged for myself and the other bloggers to meet Mary Berry?

Answers must NOT be posted in comments here, but should be emailed to:

blog@freycob.co.uk

The closing date is 5pm on Sunday 16th November 2014.  Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and tickets will be posted to home addresses.

Good luck!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...