North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

BBC Good Food Show Ticket Winners


What a fabulous amount of entries for my ticket giveaway to the BBC Good Food Show, Winter 2014 at the NEC in Birmingham. Thanks to everyone that took the time to find the answers and send them to me.  I'm delighted to announce that a pair of tickets for the show will be going to each the following three winners (chosen from the 'hat' by my lovely daughter):

Helen Bailey
David Burke
Zoe Goodwin

The tickets will be sent directly to you using the address you provided in your emails.

Enjoy the show!

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...