North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Sunday 1 June 2014

Elderflower, Ginger Beer & Lemon fizz

The quickest, most refreshing drink, served cold but with the heat of non alcoholic ginger beer.

Elderflower cordial
Old Jamaica Ginger Beer
Lemon juice
Fresh mint

1. Add a splash of elderflower cordial to your glass.
2. Squeeze in some lemon juice.
3. Gently rub the fresh mint to bruise it & release the mint oil. Throw this into your glass.
4. Top up with ginger beer.
5. Enjoy the perfect drink on a hot day!

Can be served over ice, or alternatively chill everything beforehand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...