North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Thursday 31 October 2013

Do you Frumoo?

What a lovely surprise I came home from work to recently. There was a white polystyrene cool box in my kitchen that I wasn't expecting.  Inside, I found these 4 bottles of Frumoo; a fresh, chilled, 100% British milk combined with fresh fruit in strawberry & blackberry and raspberry & blueberry combinations from The Lake District Dairy Co.

Too eager to wait to try them, my husband and I opened one bottle each, whilst putting the other two bottles in the fridge to cool down further. I chose the raspberry & blueberry, while he chose the strawberry & blackberry.

You can taste the freshness of the 100% British milk and the natural fruit that it's combined with.  There are no artificial colours or flavours & certainly no bits either.  Each bottle is a generous 230ml, which is just under 1/2 a pint, so a real healthy thirst quenching size.  Great for lunch boxes for you or the kids and perfect for a treat on the go.

My husband loved his bottle, but personally for me they're a little on the sweet side.  This was easily rectified though as I poured it into a glass and diluted it with the same quantity of milk. (Extra large drink for me then!). They're available in the chilled milk aisle of your supermarket and have an RRP of £1.30 per bottle.



Further information can be found on their website: www.frumoo.com

These were sent to me free of charge from The Lake District Dairy Company's PR. I was under no obligation to write a review.  The review above is my honest opinion of the product sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...