North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Friday 29 June 2012

Papa's 60th birthday cake

This was a relatively simple request to make up. A vanilla sponge in the theme of a Real Madrid football shirt. It had to have Papa on the back and his age.

Google's a great tool when researching something in my eyes! It certainly helped me to make the shirt in the right colours with the 3 stripes down the sleeves!

Another surprised birthday boy got his cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...