North Northamptonshire based food blogger who is obsessed with good food and proper cooking. I'm part of the Midlands Blogging team for the BBC Good Food Shows. This is where I share my own recipes and carry out recipe development and product reviews for brands, including food and wines. Please contact me using the link below.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Pannini with mozzarella & pesto

Another quick lunch recipe from me today:  Pannini with Sun-dried tomato pesto, tomato and Mozzarella.  Quick, easy and oh, so tasty!

Simply take:

1 pannini per person and slice horizontally
Spread generously with some Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto (my fave is by Sacla)
Top with slices of fresh tomato
Add a couple of slices of Mozzarella cheese





I make mine in my sandwich press (one with flat plates) for a few minutes until golden and the cheese has melted.


You'll find that the mozzarella cheese goes a little bit chewy, so be careful when you bite into it.


Enjoy!  x

2 comments:

  1. A great quick recipe thank you. I dont have a sandwich press but I would think it would be ok in a George Forman??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it would Ali. As long as you have a base and a lid that would press down on it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you cook any of my recipes yourself, then please remember to come back and let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Rosie
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...